REF: – SF/CWW/CMIS-953/ Sep-2023/1957
Sukaar Foundation is a non-profit and non-governmental organization. Sukaar Foundation is implementing a project with the support of Concern Worldwide titled “Building Institutional and Community Resilience” in District Tharparkar. Sukaar Foundation invites sealed tenders from registered suppliers, vendors & companies for the supply of following Supplies.
Hermetic Bags for seed storage
Details are in Tender Pack
Terms & Conditions:
- Tender documents can be collected from Sukaar Foundation Head Office, Nawaz Bhoot House near Taukal Colony Mithi Tharparkar, from Oct 12, 2023 9:00am to October 26, 2023 2:00pm, Monday to Friday. The tender pack can also be down loaded from our website www.sukaarfoundation.org/tender.
- Sealed tenders should reach Sukaar Foundation Head Office, Dr Nawaz Bhoot House Near Taukal Colony Mithi Tharparkar on or before 2:00pm on October 26, 2023 and should be clearly marked “TENDER – Not to be opened before “2:00pm on October 26, 2023”
- Tenders will be opened on the same day i.e. October 26, 2023 at 2:30pm in the presence of suppliers or their representatives, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason), the tender will be opened the next working day at the same time and venue.
- A pay order/ demand draft in favor of “Sukaar Foundation” with a value of 2% of the bid amount must also accompany the bid as Tender Guarantee. If bidders are submitting the tender for multiple lots, bid security/Tender Guarantee amount for each lot should be submitted separately. Bids received without Tender Guarantee may be rejected. If the selected bidder refuses to sign the supplies contract, then Sukaar Foundation reserves the right to forfeit the bid security.
- Samples will be called from the shortlisted suppliers/bidders.
- The prices must be inclusive of all taxes, delivery / transportation, loading / unloading, packaging and allied costs up to the point of delivery.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids received with more than one options and rates may be rejected.
- Tender Committee reserves the right to change the quantities of the required material or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names / companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently blacklisted
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria; quality, delivery time and previous experience will also be considered.
Sukaar Foundation, Head Office, Dr Nawaz Bhoot House Tawkal Colony Mithi, District Tharparkar Sindh. 0232-261913. email@example.com
Tender Documents Link is Given Below:-